Friday, May 22, 2009

The silver lining to the dark cloud of being jobless.

Daddy came hm this morning... He bought me perfumes!



Estee Lauder's Pleasures.



And Lancome's Miracle.

I looked like some idiot frantically pointing at stuff I want through the duty free glass. LOL. Saw many many Victoria Secret stuff I like and when I was like salivating at them, mama said to draw up a list and she will get them for me when she flies of to Hong Kong nxt wk. :P

Two days ago, I was at the airport also with friends. :)



Cheeleng and me.



Small Thiamhee and big Darren.



We were there for Swensen's 1-for-1 lunch offer!

Very worthwhile but my chilli crab pasta didn't taste like the chilli crab I hv been craving for so long. :(

Later Cheeleng left for town and we took the skytrain to Terminal 3.



Playing with little kids. ^^



Tried out wood-block printing and Darren drew "pimples" on his paper which he claimed was alot of ppl watching his presentation. LOL!

Browsed some shops and spent a little at Candy Empire. We went for tea break. Oops!



Had the tea time special at Secret Recipe.



Thiam Hee's banana chocolate cake.



My marble cheesecake.



Darren had chicken cordon bleu.

Last week, I went for the Singapore Arts Festival Opening at Marina Barrage.



I zaogeng.. LOL!



A 9 metre high praying mantis made up of recycled elevator doors and flown in frm France!



The night ended with a bang of pink fireworks.



Me with the future IR in the background.



The flyer with the sushi buffet I am so gonna try nxt wk. Hehehe!



Went down to play with the fountain.



And unexpectedly got splashed more than intended.



Midnight snack which tasted like chocolate cereal pops.



Felt generous and brought supper home...



Afterall I found money didn't I?



At last, my chilli crabs the way I like it. :) 2 whole pincers to myself, what a luxury!

Bummer oh bummer, I haven't bought my birthday cake and I hv already blown my party budget. *acts cute to the mother*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home